|Address:||850 N 1663 Rd|
|Fencing:||Wrought iron gated entry|
|Garage:||2 car attached garage|
|Additional Buildings:||30X40 shop (3) Overhead Doors|
|Pool:||Pool and Hot Tub|
Stunning gated estate on 5+ acres just min. from Lawrence offering every amenity imaginable. Attention to detail defines the quality custom craftsmanship in all aspects of this property. An impressive concrete drive & marble tile entry will welcome you home. Perfect floorplan allows for both intimacy & large scale entertaining while being maintenance-free & energy efficient. The heated/cooled 30X40 shop, spa-like owners suite, soaring ceilings & so much more in a private setting at the end of a cul-de-sac.
* 5745 finished square feet, plus unfinished attic and basement storage.
* 2 car attached garage (side load)
* 30 x 40 shop connected with an 8 breezeway insulated, heated and air-conditioned with 3 overhead doors and 14 ceilings
* Main floor master
* Large walk-in closet in Master Bathroom
* 3 bedrooms upstairs 2 normal sizes, 1 of them quite large
* 2 more large bedrooms on the lower level (currently utilized as an office and a workout room)
* Full bath on lower level. Master bath and powder room on the main level. 2 full baths on upper level.
* 3 living areas formal living and great room on the main floor, family room/rec room on the lower level
* Formal dining room and breakfast room
* Large laundry room with sink, built-in desk, a counter for ironing/folding and upright freezer space.
-Interior Design Components-
* High-end stainless steel appliances
* Granite countertops throughout
* Beautiful custom cherry cabinetry and built-ins (kitchen, formal dining and great room)
* Custom oak cabinets in bathrooms stained to match the cherry cabinets in the rest of the house
* Walnut wood floors on the main level
* All bathroom floors are tiled as well as all entrances
* Main entrance is marble tile
* Master bath and lower level bath have heated tile
* Extensive crown molding on the main level
* Back-lit coffered ceiling in Master Bedroom
* Coffered ceiling in the formal dining room
* Master bath has an Air Jet tub no water lines to get moldy buildup.
* LED under cabinet / over counter lighting
-Exterior / Construction-
* 26 exterior walls
* CLOSED CELL foam insulation. House is extremely tight and energy efficient
* High end, energy efficient casement windows
* Virtually maintenance free exterior due to steel siding and composite trim no painting required
* 9 basement walls basement feels like a lower level and not a basement
* Thermal membrane placed over the concrete (under the carpet) so no cold floors in lower level
* Deck is a composite material that never needs painting
* Gated driveway access with smartphone remote control
* Above ground pool can stay with house or owner will remove buyers choice.
* Pool area can easily be converted to additional outdoor patio space. (Fire pit maybe?)
* Largest size Hot Springs hot tub. Room for 8
-Mechanical / Electrical-
* Ground source heat pump (highly efficient) used for both heating and cooling
* 2 water line (awesome pressure)
* Zeta-Rod on incoming water line keeps the scale from building up on lines, faucets, etc
* A.O. Smith Vertex high efficiency (condensing) water heater with a very fast recovery rate.
* Maintain hot water for multiple showers
* D-mand hot water cycling system puts hot water to the bathroom when someone enters by motion detection. This means hot water is ready and you dont have to wait long when you turn the hot water faucet on.
* High efficient direct vent gas fireplace in great room and master bedroom. Also a gas stove in lower level.
* 200 amp electrical service in house. Separate 200 amp service in the shop. All on one meter.
* Central vacuum The vacuum hose retracts into the wall so you don’t have to lug the hose around. There is also a foot operated inlet in the kitchen to simply sweep debris into.
Electronics / Home Automation
* Security system with smart phone access
* House is wired with thousands of feet of multiple cat 6 ethernet to every room
* Phone and cable runs to each room as well all distributed from one central point
* Control4 system distributes audio and video to any room from main sources in a rack in the lower level
* Watch or listen to any source in any room even simultaneously. Complete audio / video distribution
* Because all the components are in the rack in the lower level, there is no cumbersome components or wiring at each media location which makes for a very clean installation.
* Control lights, garage doors, gate or any other connected device right from your smart phone
* Also control everything with hand-held remote controls (one for just about every room in the house)
* There is also an in-wall panel for control as well
* Through the app, you can pre-program the system to automatically control just about anything
* Literally, the system is only limited by your imagination as to what you want it to do to fit your patterns of living–