|Address:||00000 200TH ST|
|Wildlife:||Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Quail, Pheasant|
|Fencing:||South side I-70 Hwy fence, partial barbed wire elsewhere|
|Tillable:||74.8 +/- Acres CRP|
|Waterfront:||small pond, partial Large Pond|
This tract of land is very diverse with recreational, agricultural and investment opportunities.
The property features outstanding upland bird and deer habitat that is surrounded by crop fields. Several deer were sighted on the property while gathering pictures and video as there are several deer trails that cut through the property. Small wooded areas allow for great stand locations and bedding for deer.
Good Income with 74.8 acres enrolled in CRP at approximately $31.63 per acre expiring in 2027. Hay ground on the property also offers additional income as well. All mineral rights are included. The property is just minutes away from numerous recreational activities at Wilson Lake and 10 minutes from Russell KS.
– Amazing upland and Deer habitat
– Numerous deer trails cutting through the property
– Property hasn’t been hunted since the 2018 season
– Good pheasant and quail numbers
– 74.8 acres enrolled in CRP at approximately $31.63 per acre expiring in 2027
– Wooded areas on both the East and West side
– Small pond on the West side and a larger pond on the East side
– Small spring on West side of the property
– Mineral rights are included
– Minutes away from numerous recreational activities at Wilson Lake
– 10 miles from Russel KS
– Less than 1 hr from Salina
– Less than 2 hrs from Wichita
~ 3 hrs from Kansas City