|Address:||00000 200TH ST|
|Wildlife:||Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Quail, Pheasant|
|Fencing:||South side I-70 Hwy fence, partial barbed wire elsewhere|
|Tillable:||74.8 +/- Acres CRP|
|Waterfront:||small pond, partial Large Pond|
This tract of land is very diverse with recreational, agricultural or investment purposes.
The property features outstanding upland and deer habitat that is surrounded by crop fields. Several deer were sighted on the property while gathering media. There are several Deer trails that cut through the property. Small wooded areas allow for great stand locations and bedding for deer.
Good Income with 74.8 acres enrolled in CRP at approximately $31.63 per acre expiring in 2027. Hay ground on the property also offers additional income as well. All mineral rights are included. South line borders highway I-70. Property is just minutes away from numerous recreational activities at Wilson Lake and 10 minutes from Russell KS.
– Amazing upland and Deer habitat
– Numerous deer trails cutting through property
– Good pheasant and quail numbers
– 74.8 acres enrolled in CRP at approximately $31.63 per acre expiring in 2027.
– Small pond plus partial large pond
– Mineral rights are included
– Minutes away from numerous recreational activities at Wilson Lake
– 10 miles from Russel KS